• Stambh Organization

Man Dies After Kite String Slits His Throat in Maharashtra: Police

January 12, 2021

Pranay Prakash Thakre got entangled in the razor-sharp string of a kite which slit his throat, police said.

Nagpur:

A 20-year-old two-wheeler rider died after the "Manja" string of a kite slit his throat in Maharashtra's Nagpur on Tuesday, police said.

Pranay Prakash Thakre and his father were riding separate motorcycles.

When they were passing through the Jatatarodi square, Pranay Prakash Thakre got entangled in the razor-sharp string of a kite which slit his throat, police said.

He fell from the motorbike and died due to excessive bleeding before police took him to the hospital, they said.

- Lakshmi Madhusoodanan, Research Intern, Stambh Organization.

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All