top of page
- Sun, 08 JanNagpur
- Tue, 20 DecAurangabad
- Fri, 21 OctNagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
- Mon, 12 SeptOnline Recruitments
- Sun, 01 MayAurangabad
- Mon, 04 AprAurangabad
- Sun, 06 Febonline event
- Fri, 04 Febonline event
- Tue, 01 Febonline recrutiments
- Sun, 23 JanNagpur
- Sun, 23 JanTata Parsi School Nagpur23-Jan-2022, 10:00 am – 5:00 pmTata Parsi School Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India"Tum hume khoon do, hum logo ko zindagi denge" In the 2nd wave of covid 19 pandemic, we've experienced a surge of blood requirement . Moreover, we were not able to fulfill that due to shortage of blood and plasma platelets. Thus , we are organising a blood donation drive so as to cater the demand.
- Wed, 08 DecAurangabad, Maharashtra, India
- Wed, 03 NovOld Age Home
- Mon, 25 OctAurangabad, Maharashtra, India
- Multiple DatesSun, 05 SeptAcross India05-Sept-2021, 7:00 am – 7:00 pmAcross IndiaAll of us have known the importance of environment. During the pandemic, people in our country faced floods, drought, mental and health problems. We all understand how much it is important to create balance in the environment and give back something to the nature.
- Sat, 21 Augvia Google Meet21-Aug-2021, 10:00 am – 22-Aug-2021, 7:00 pmvia Google MeetModel United Nations organized by Stambh Organization India via virtual mode. The MUN is organized with two committees for educational purposes. First was the Security council, and the second and final committee was United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- Thu, 15 AprWebsite, Phone & All Social Media Platforms15-Apr-2021, 11:00 am – 15-May-2021, 11:00 amWebsite, Phone & All Social Media PlatformsStambh organization through its 24*7 covid-19 helpline has helped 8892 patients out of 12143 call received from 21st April 2021 to 06th May 2021. A team of 35 members-Volunteers of Stambh Organization worked tirelessly to provide assistance and redirect existing resources to patients of various city
bottom of page