Educating and uplifting the underprivileged
Upcoming & Past Events
- Sun, 06 Febonline event
- Sun, 23 JanTata Parsi School Nagpur"Tum hume khoon do, hum logo ko zindagi denge" In the 2nd wave of covid 19 pandemic, we've experienced a surge of blood requirement . Moreover, we were not able to fulfill that due to shortage of blood and plasma platelets. Thus , we are organising a blood donation drive so as to cater the demand.
- Multiple DatesSun, 05 SeptAcross IndiaAll of us have known the importance of environment. During the pandemic, people in our country faced floods, drought, mental and health problems. We all understand how much it is important to create balance in the environment and give back something to the nature.
- Sat, 21 Augvia Google MeetModel United Nations organized by Stambh Organization India via virtual mode. The MUN is organized with two committees for educational purposes. First was the Security council, and the second and final committee was United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- Thu, 15 AprWebsite, Phone & All Social Media PlatformsStambh organization through its 24*7 covid-19 helpline has helped 8892 patients out of 12143 call received from 21st April 2021 to 06th May 2021. A team of 35 members-Volunteers of Stambh Organization worked tirelessly to provide assistance and redirect existing resources to patients of various city
- Sun, 14 MarZoomWe have been getting a lot of membership requests from the National Capital Region Delhi, thus we are initiating our social work in Delhi. Those interested may fill the form and join us. Link:- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUhtX-0ndE-0M_fmvSjA_ByxNr_BOxQ6EwEu8x9SDp2nt7gg/viewform
- Sun, 17 JanKali Ghat, Patna University
- Mon, 11 JanAcross NagpurOn the occasion of national human rights prevention day, Stambh organization in Association with Rotaract club of Jhulelal institute of technology organized an awareness drive aimed to aware people about the henious crime of Human trafficking.
- Fri, 01 JanTrimurtee Nagar SlumMore than 35 million children still do not attend schools, this has intensified during these unprecedented times. The major reason for these children not being able to attend scholls is lack of resources and poverty. Many of these children have a willingness to learn but they are not able to.